Thursday 23 October 2014

LOVE

In Love

What is love?

 There are many kinds of love, but a love between a husband and wife is one of the most special bonds. Love has no boundaries, where there is love, there is life, and a relationship without any love is bound to suffer. Love never fails, its when you can do anything just to spend time with that one special person. Love is when you find that one person who you adore more than anything in this world. Its when that one person means the world to you and you being able to share your world with that person.

 It's about getting joy in doing something for the person you're with. It's about sacrifices, dedication and commitment. Love is when you blindly trust that person with your life and know that they wouldn't let any harm come to you. It's an amazing feeling to love someone unconditionally and have someone love you back in the same manner. This is the kind of love that married couples should share, selfless love. If everyone could love so deeply our world, our homes and our futures would be as bright as the sun. People could do anything in the name of love, so never make the mistake of pushing someone away who would love you forever.



How do you know it's love?


I know I love you because I can’t seem to stop caring,
I Know I love you because I’ve become lost in your beautiful memories.
I know I love you because I grieve for you when you’re away from me,
My life, my emotions, my actions have become revolved around you,
My heart is not in my control anymore.
I Know I love you because I can’t stop thinking of you,
Day and night you have taken over my thoughts,
I love your smile, I love your touch, I even love the way you smell,
All I know is I’m deeply in love with you.
And I wish to spend the rest of my life building a future with you.
That's how i know it's Love.

8 comments:

  1. Unconditional love is very rsre these days but i hope we all experience it at least once in our lives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's very rare to find yes, but by the Grace of God we all will find that one person that we will love us till the end of time. Some people are lucky to find it early in their lives, some late.......But nowadays we live in a world where people are selfish and only appear to love themselves...In order to find this and experience this, you yourself have to be able to love unconditionally.

      Delete
  2. beautifully scripted, wish i can experience this feeling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you very much for this comment. We all hope to experience this type of love. When the time is right, I'm sure you would. Just pray, have faith and trust in God.

      Delete
  3. Songwriter Jah Cure sang about this Unconditional Love "......You never see it coming
    Then the next thing you know... unconditional love... unconditional love
    She ain't looking for no diamonds Ain't digging for no gold Just somebody to love... unconditional love.." I admire your response which says to "just pray, have faith and trust in God." That's why I equate Marriage, Love to a scripture taken from the bible in 1 Corinthians 13:4-7 which says "Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres." I believe it's a desire of every person to meet that individual who would at least demonstrate 75% or even more of that verse quoted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very touching outlook on the meaning of love.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many people shy away from unconditional love because of fear of getting hurt. Its their bullet proof vest, their protective suit. Being hurt is a very emotionally low period in your life but it passes. We cant go through life without feeling that emotion deep in our souls. Its what makes us human. Its what i call feeling alive. Saucy says so.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved with all my heart, I would of gone beyond and above for my special someone yet I got burnt , as you say some people love themselves more than realising what they have,infidelity is not a nice thing , but karma is a bitch.

    ReplyDelete